On 2017-09-27 01:28 PM, John Finley wrote:
pseudo can't do some of the cryptsetup functions that really require root, or at least I could not convince it to. Using sudo is not so good, but I don't think there's an easy way around it for the cryptsetup stuff.

If you can narrow down what's missing, and open an enhancement request
for oe-core-2.5 that would be helpful.

Please take a quick look to see if your ER is it already in this list:

https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=pseudo&list_id=601276

Sorting by the product column will help.

../Randy