Hi,

I posted this question in the poky mailing list, but I realize now that this
may be the correct place for it. Sorry for reposting.

I am trying to create a recipe with a post installation script. I am using the
following fragment of code (as documented in
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.4/mega-manual/mega-manual.html#new-recipe-post-installation-scripts
 ):

pkg_postinst_PACKAGENAME() {
     if [ x"$D" = "x" ]; then
          # Actions to carry out on the device go here
     else
          exit 1
     fi
}

This was working fine in Yocto 2.2, but now in Yocto 2.4 I am getting these
warnings:

WARNING: core-image-base-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: [log_check] core-image-base: found 3
warning messages in the logfile:
[log_check] warning: %post(init-ifupdown-1.0-r7.0.cortexa7hf_neon) scriptlet
failed, exit status 1

How can I clean these warnings in Yocto 2.4? Is that still the correct
way to create post installation script that must run on the target?
Should I just replace 'exit 1' by 'exit 0'?

Thanks