> Hi,
>
> On 03/01/2018 07:20 PM, Iván Castell wrote:
> >
> > Is this the proper way to install the generated image in the hard disk?
> > Maybe I am doing something wrong?
>
> Does the image boot up if you select 'boot'?

I tested selecting 'boot' option and it happens exactly the same: a black
screen appears when booting with default options, and when adding "noapic",
the screen is flooded of "sleep: command not found" messages.

> Do you eventually get options to select storage media after all these 'not
> found' messages if you select 'install'?

After waiting more than 5 minutes, the "sleep: command not found" message
continues flooding the screen.

> Can you share the logs?

If I could, I would do it, but I have no way to get those logs out of the
box without a terminal available.