On 04/02/2018 01:38 PM, Aditya Tayade wrote:
I trying to build core-image-sato using yocto 2.5 with new package openssh.

Added openssh entry in the local.conf file as follows:

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "openssh"

But facing some conflicts error. Please refer attached log file for more information.

Could you please help to resolve the issue. I need to use use openssh for ssh rather than dropbear.

Core-image-sato specifies dropbear as the ssh server. You need to make your own image recipe (you can copy core-image-sato as a starting point), and then tweak it the way you need.

Alex