Hello everyone,

I'm trying to install a python package and its additional plugins to my custom image. These plugins are stored in a directory within the package's folder named optional_plugins. Plugins can easily be installed using the command python setup.py install from within the plugin folder.

I successfully installed the main package using a custom recipe and luckily it works fine on the built image. Unfortunately, none of the optional_plugins I tried to install, are instead available on the image.

My question is, how am I supposed to install these plugins from my recipe considering that they need to be installed running python setup.py install?

I am quite new to yocto, any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks.

Frank.