From: Raymond Yeung <rksye...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2018 12:51 PM
To: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: TI TLK10031 Driver Needed

What is the best way to search for existing driver support (in particular,
driver for TLK10031) in YP?  I search my own Poky source and its build tree,
but find nothing.  I saw on google returned result mentioning of one instance
for a similar chip (TLK10232), but don't know which branch/repo it's from.

Thanks,

Raymond