Hi Ross

Thanks for testing

I looked at failures and one of them is

RESULTS - kernelmodule.KernelModuleTest.test_kernel_module - Testcase
1541: FAILED

and this is the compile error.

pager.c: In function 'pager_preexec':
pager.c:36:12: error: passing argument 2 to restrict-qualified
parameter aliases with argument 4 [-Werror=restrict]
  select(1, &in, NULL, &in, NULL);
            ^~~        ~~~
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
mv: cannot stat '/usr/src/kernel/tools/objtool/.pager.o.tmp': No such
file or directory

Firstly I must say that I am impressed with autotest, We are building
on-device toolchain and then downloading a kernel and building it to
test i.. bravo

Problem here is that poky pins linux-yocto to 4.14, with gcc8 we need
to use 4.15.x
eventually 4.14 will get fixed but until then use 4.15,
the test subject component that is being compiled
is not ported to gcc-8, not sure how we can improve it. Is it
compiling linux-yocto kmods ? or external kmod ? We need to patch the
test before building,

I think the mesa error is new with mesa-18 I havent seen this on my
end. Its showing up when we enable llvmpipe which is not general
default so it might not happen in general.

selftest is failing like this

| Copying files into the device: __populate_fs: Could not allocate
block in ext2 filesystem while writing file "ldconfig"
| mkfs.ext4: Could not allocate block in ext2 filesystem while
populating file system
| WARNING:
/tmp/eSDKQAfqaczn6s/tmp/work/qemux86_64-poky-linux/core-image-minimal/1.0-r0/temp/run.do_image_ext4.15615:1
exit 1 from 'mkfs.$fstype -F $extra_imagecmd
/tmp/eSDKQAfqaczn6s/tmp/work/qemux86_64-poky-linux/core-image-minimal/1.0-r0/deploy-core-image-minimal-image-complete/core-image-minimal-qemux86-64-20180511212710.rootfs.$fstype
-d
/tmp/eSDKQAfqaczn6s/tmp/work/qemux86_64-poky-linux/core-image-minimal/1.0-r0/rootfs'

not sure if I understand it fully but it sems system ran out of disk space.