From: Burton, Ross <ross.bur...@intel.com>
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2018 2:02 AM
To: Raymond Yeung
Cc: yocto@yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] Any Linux/Yocto Image Installer (for target system)

The relevant recipes are in meta/recipes-core/initrdscripts/.

Ross

On 9 July 2018 at 04:10, Raymond Yeung
<rksye...@hotmail.com<mailto:rksye...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

This brings up the next logical question - where is the installer?  I'd already
done a grep and looked into the volume of output.  You could ask why don't I
read the code.  Yes, only if I know what I'm reading is the "correct"
file/code.  Otherwise, I could be spending a lot of time reading a lot of
unrelated codes.

If I did "dd" of .hddimg to SSD, there's only 1 partition.  If I could locate
where the logic is that generates this .hddimg file, perhaps I could figure out
how it creates its single partition, and perhaps add one or more partitions to
it as well.