"

Thanks for the help

MZ

Il 10/07/2018 10:40, Martin Hundebøll ha scritto:
Hi again,

On 2018-07-10 10:37, Martin Hundebøll wrote:
Hi Mauro,

On 2018-07-10 10:31, Mauro Ziliani wrote:
Hi all

I'm working with Krogoth and imx6dlsabresd board.

I'm in trouble fetching source code from a git repository via ssh.

If I get manually the source codes with

git clone ssh://user@server/repos.git -b 0.4

it works

If I put it in myrecipe_git.bb with

SRC_URI = " \

    git://user@server/repos.git;protocol=ssh;tag=0.4 \

"

You might get lucky with a colon instead of the slash:

     git://user@server:repos.git;protocol=ssh;tag=0.4

But it is just a wild guess, and I didn't really test it :)

// Martin

S="${WORKDIR}/${PN}-${PV}"

the fecth task fails.

I try also SRCREV="0.4" outside SRC_URI and rev=0.4 in place of tag=0.4

Oh, don't base your checkouts on tags, as they can change without bitbake noticing.

Put a commit id in SRCREV instead and look into AUTOREV if you need to always build the latest and greatest.

// Martin

Where I mistake?

Thanks

MZ