Hi!
I'm trying to use mdns library (
https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/72471/), however I have
some questions.

1) what is the purpose of "
files/0001-nss_mdns-Do-not-include-nss.h-when-libc-glibc.patch
<http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-networking/recipes-protocols/mdns/files/0001-nss_mdns-Do-not-include-nss.h-when-libc-glibc.patch?h=master>"?
Is it really necessary?
2) Is it possibile to update it to the latest version in open embedded? I
updated to version 8xx.x.x and it seems to be ok, but I prefer to know if
there is a reason why it is still at 7xx.x.x.
3) Inside the mdns receipe there is a reference to "libnss_mdns" but it
seems fixed to version 0.2. On open embedded there is version 0.10. To use
mdns should I install libnss 0.10?
4) How does mdns library manage IPv4 Link local? Is there something to
configure or packages to add to receive a link local address after 60
seconds?

I'm asking about mdns and not avahi, because I want to use the official
Apple library instead of Avahi. Do you have other additional suggestions
about this topic?

Thank you.