I apologize if I missed any communication on this mailing list but what are the plans for a presence of YP at ELC NA in August in San Diego this year?

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for submitting a speaking proposal ("Yocto Project DevOps with Gitlab, Docker and AWS") for ELC. However, if YP is planning on a presence at ELC I'd be happy to support it as I, conveniently, live in San Diego. If there is a YP exhibition I might be able to bring my little hobby project, an electric gokart with YP-based instrument cluster (it's a full-size kart with 13 kW AC motor and a LiFePo battery pack producing up to 25 kW peak power output going up to 45 mph (electronically limited)).

Cheers,
Rudi

--
-----