Hi,

I’m currently working to remove all GPLv3 packages included in my image.

I was using the license manifest file to list the remaining GPLv3 packages to
remove.

While I was trying to remove gdbm, I ecountered some native dependencies.

When I looked at the license.manifest file, gdbm was still listed.

So I was asking myself if I still had packages that depends/includes gdbm
hidden somewhere or it’s because the license.manifest also list packages used
on the build host even if they are not included in the image.

For example, if curl-native is used in a recipe will curl be listed in
license.manifest even if curl is not in the image?

So in other words, does license.manifest also includes native packages or it
only lists the packages that make up the image (included in the image)?

Thanks for the support,

PLB