Larry,

You would want to be more specific with your question and eventually
post error messages you are encountering. It looks like you are hung up
at the machine configuration file. You may want to post that. As far as
BSP layers and machine configuration files are concerned, my advice is
to start with an existing configuration that is close to your actual
hardware.

:rjs

--
-----