> On Nov 4, 2019, at 11:32 AM, Steve Pavao <ste...@korgrd.com> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 4, 2019, at 11:16 AM, Steve Pavao <ste...@korgrd.com
>> <mailto:ste...@korgrd.com>> wrote:
>>

>>> On Nov 4, 2019, at 11:11 AM, Adrian Bunk <b...@stusta.de
>>> <mailto:b...@stusta.de>> wrote:

>>> The errata switches are only valid for aarch64, not for armv7a.
>>> There is likely some kind of "invalid option" earlier in your build.
>>
>> To conitnue to be able to use the 32-bit app support, perhaps I must do this:
>>
>> DEFAULTTUNE_virtclass-multilib-lib32 = “armv7a -mno-fix-cortex-a53-843419
>> -mno-fix-cortex-a53-835769”
>
> This doesn’t work.
>
> If I wish to keep the 32-bit app support in my build, I’ll need to devise a
> way to make sure those ARM errata flags are only applied to the aarch64
> portion of the compile/link for the target, not to the multilib 32-bit app
> support portion.

Andrei and/or Khem,

Could you advise an approach that allows to use the ARM errata switches for the
aarch64 portion of the build for the target, but which will NOT specify the ARM
errata switches for our supplementary 32-bit portion of the build for the
target?  (This supplementary 32-bit portion of the build is to support the
32-bit vcgencmd app, and contains multilib and some additional 32-bit
libraires.  Please see earlier post for the syntax we use in our local.conf.)

Steve Pavao
Korg R&D