My silly web mail might have broken that script by hard wrapping the
lines. If so you can just download it from
http://anoved.net/files/YojimboPasswordSerialImport.scpt.zip instead.

Jim

On 3/8/07, Jim DeVona <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/7/07, Nicolai Amter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can export out two text files from WC which I'll clean up in Excel and
> then save as a Tab or Comma Delimited file.
> One will be in the format will be Name, Location, Account, Password and
> the other will be Product Name, Owner Name, Serial Number, Comments.
>
> I know enough about Applescript and programming that I should be able to
> change where the data get imported into if you or somebody could write a
> example script.

Hi, Nicolai.

Here is a script that ought to do the job or at least get it started.
You can use it to import tab delimited lists of passwords or serial
numbers as described above. Hopefully it is clear enough to modify or
extend to suit your purposes, but if not please let me know. I've
tested it successfully with some simple examples but it doesn't do
much real error checking so I can't promise it'll handle everything.

Incidentally I suppose it would not be hard to make this script import
other Yojimbo data types from tab delimited files. I leave that as an
exercise for the reader!

Be well,
Jim