"Melodie Neal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sez:

[...]
>Apologies if this has been answered previously (the list archive is
>down for maintenance, so I can't check).  Is there a "simple" way to
>import jpg images?  In my ongoing testing of organizer apps, I've
>reached Yojimbo, and started detailed testing: I can't drag a jpg to
>the drop dock, nor can I just import it.  I seem to have to create a
>new note and then drop the image into the note.  Is there something
>I'm missing here?  This method is a bit clunky.

To import an image, I just copy it (either by selecting the image file in
the Finder and using Edit -> Copy, or by selecting and copying the image
proper in other apps), then press F8 to bring up the Quick Input Panel, and
paste it into a new note.

[For the record :), direct image import is planned for a future version.]

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey  /  Director of Technical Services
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc.                        <http://www.barebones.com>
P.O. Box 1048, Bedford, MA 01730-1048