Thank you Patrick. You just made a sale.

Might be a good time to tell you that I have tried most of the other organizers like Yojimbo and nothing comes close for ease of making entries and overall user friendly. No matter how many bells and whistles others have when it comes down to productivity, if it isn't easy it doesn't get used.

During the demo period I have found I can' t get on without it. I hope some future releases will address the issue of speed with larger databases.

Sincerely,
Richard

Although we cannot speculate about timing or other details for any future
releases, you needn't be concerned about Leopard compatibility; if
necessary, we will provide an update for all current customers.

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey  /  Director of Technical Services
==
Bare Bones Software, Inc. <http:// www.barebones.com>
P.O. Box 1048, Bedford, MA 01730-1048