Are you logging in first?

On 26-Mar-07 8:02 PM, at 8:02 PM, TjL wrote:

Ok I'm stymied.

I have an account at Times Select, which requires login (cookies), and want to save some articles as Web Archives, but when I go to do that it gives me the "you need to login" page.

I realize that I can use "Print to Yojimbo" but I'd rather not do that, I'd rather make a Web Archive.

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>