Hi!

I know that the Yojimbo-team seems to not want to have nested folders because search better than sort. But I'd really like to "nested tag collections". E.g. I have a lot of items with the tag "japan". Now I'd like to have sub-tag-collections with in that where I just have to add a tag. E.g. one folder politics (tags: "japan" "politics"), one folder economics (tags: "japan" "economics" one folder abe shinzo (tags: "japan" "abe shinzo") and so on. Tag Collections are nice but I see it coming that I have so much that I will need some time just to search "manually" for the right tag-collection.

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für professionelles Jammern zu haben
http://jammern.wordpress.com