Hi!
It'd be great if there would be shortcuts which can be assigned to tags I often use (in my case "read later" or "to do" for example) or labels for adding _and_ removing them (e.g. something I wanna read gets "read later", when I read it, I just want to remove a tag via a shortcut instead of using the mouse (is there anyway to use the keyboard to navigate to the tags?)

Niels

--
Jammern für Anfänger: Niels K. (25) Jammerbacke -- auch für professionelles Jammern zu haben
http://jammern.wordpress.com