Hello!

Just joined the list so I hope this is the right place to look for an answer.

When writing a Note in Yojimbo, the red circle in the top left does not get the typical dot in the center indicating that the document has not been saved. In addition I can't select File -> Save

So my question is...

Do I have to close the note to save it or is it saving each key stroke?

Thanks!

Dave