i'm enjoying yojimbo (still in the evaluation period), but i have a problem:

each time i launch yojimbo, i get the SBBOD (spinning beach ball of death) off and on for about a minute. during this time, it is very difficult (or sometimes impossible) for me to interact with the application. but after a minute or so, the SBB goes away, and i can work.

Are you using .Mac syncing? Typically this happens as Yojimbo is catching up with syncs that occurred in the background.

If not, write to me directly, and I have a couple questions that might help us narrow it down.

--
Steve Kalkwarf
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>