Since we are discussing copying into Yojimbo...
Why is it when I copy something from Safari it pastes perfectly in tact into
Yojimbo and doesn't when I copy from Firefox. I assume this is a Mozilla
issue. Is there  a way to work around the problem and still use Firefox?
When I use firefox I do not retain the graphics and formatting.

~ Robyn