This is a follow up to my earlier "Vanishing Information" report.

Unfortunately and for some utterly unknown reason, I can make absolutely no changes to my Yojimbo database. Within moments of changing, editing or adding information the changes and new information disappear and the original documents remain.

This, I think, has something to do with Yojimbo trying to sync with .Mac. (Purely speculative.) I have .Mac syncing of Yojimbo disabled at the moment, so I am confused as to why this might be happening. Perhaps it is a permissions issue.

{The issue first manifested itself on an iBook which I use which was being sync'e, via .Mac, to my desk top machine. It has now migrated to my desk top machine.)

The net affect it that I am no longer able to use Yojimbo and will have to revert back to my previous database application.

Bizarre. If anyone can throw some ideas this way...

Tom

Tom Gray
[EMAIL PROTECTED]