last night, while working in a small note window (one of my favorite features; thanks!), i discovered that modifying it does not trigger the standard, OS X, red-dot indicator for a modified document.

A couple weeks ago, somebody asked a similar question. Here's part of my previous answer:

We auto-save when Yojimbo is idle, if you switch to another application, if you
quit Yojimbo, and at several other times.

The Save menu item will be enabled for the brief period of time your changes
are not saved, so you can feel free to type Command-S at any time.

You can see this by making a new note, quickly popping open the File menu,
waiting a moment, and looking again.

To be specific, Yojimbo doesn't edit "documents" and as such, doesn't have any sort of notion of an unsaved document.

--
Steve Kalkwarf
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>