this may work

After checking all the .Mac settings, try running the kcSync -reset command, as described here:

http://macosx.com/forums/1284821-post5.html

Is there any way for me to *really* reset all sync? I have used the .Mac preferences to reset .Mac using data from one machine, but the other machines I use don't seem to honor the reset. They keep their own data, which then causes the problem again. I want to do something to get everything back in sync using one machine as the canonical source to begin with.

Help!

iCal seems to be the worst problem. Yojimbo and Address Book work fine.

Martin

Have a feature request, or not sure if the software's workingcorrectly? Please send mail to: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Jerry A. Walz
PubKLaw LLC