On 21.05.2007, at 17:10, Jim DeVona wrote:

On 5/21/07, Sebastian Stark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1. In the serial number and password templates the comment field is
way to small. How can I make it bigger? For instance, if I get an
email with a serial number in it, I  want to store the whole email
along with the serial number. Then, for some products I have license
keys + several machines IDs that just need more space in the comments
field.

I believe the bookmark, serial number, and password item comment
fields do scroll, but I hear what you're saying about the visible size
of the field. Happily, these properties are pretty easy to tinker with
in Interface Builder. Here are versions whose comment fields expand to
fill the remainder of the item pane:

http://anoved.net/2007/05/expanded-yojimbo-comment-fields.html

Thanks, so far this seems to work very well. What is Interface Builder? Can I use it to create my own templates?