I currently run Yojimbo 1.4.2(46) on two machines, an iBook G4 and a PowerMac G5. Both are OS X 10.4.9.

My primary "working" machine is the iBook, hence most of my items are created there. I currently have ~373 items in Yojimbo on the iBook. However, Yojimbo on the G5 only shows 299.

I've tried the suggestion re: sync issues in the Yojimbo FAQ(s), but to no avail. I've even unregistered both machines (from .Mac), deleted all of the Yojimbo user files (caches, db, etc.) and re- sync'd. Same issue. I only get 299 of the items that I have on the iBook. Interestingly enough, the newest item that shows up on the G5 is from February 23, 2007, even though I add items frequently on the iBook. I have no idea what the significance of 23 Feb is in re: my boxes.

This is really irksome. ;)

Anyone have any ideas as to what may be wrong/happening?

-David