On Jun 13, 2007, at 6:26 AM, Sebastian Stark wrote:

On 13.06.2007, at 12:24, Sebastian Stark wrote:

Did you change the permissions of the directories and files involved? (Hint: old user -> new user)

When I write permissions I actually mean ownership.

If this had happened to me, here's what I would do

1) Make a backup [which you shouldn't need but, you know.... CYA]

2) Quit Yojimbo

3) Launch Terminal.app and then copy and paste this line in

sudo chown -R "$USER" ~/Library/Application\ Support/Yojimbo/

and hit return. It will ask for your administrator password. Type it in (it will not appear on the screen for security reasons).

I just tested this on my 10.4.9 system using /bin/bash as my shell and it worked fine. YMMV. Use only as directed. Caveat everything. (Gawd I hate the litigiousness of modern society)

TjL