Hello,

I am new to Yojimbo and still trying to figure out if I'd like to use
it. I found some interesting mail-to-yojimbo scripts on the list, that
might help a lot. But I missed the possibility to add a label to that
new note.
All I tried I did not make it work myself. Is it possible to add a
label with applescript to the note. Is it possible? Is there a
reference available somewhere how to talk to yojimbo via applescript?

Cheers,

Arvid