Hi all,

Webjimbo is a web interface for Yojimbo. The idea is you run the application on your Mac and you can access and change your Yojimbo data from a web browser anywhere on the internet. I won't get into a big sales pitch here - you can go to www.webjimbo.com for that - suffice to say that the benefits should be fairly obvious if you don't like your information being trapped on your Mac.

The time has come for beta testing. If you'd like to have an early look at the application and give it a bit of a run through, drop me an email with details of your Mac and your OS X version.

Cheers,
Adrian

PS. I should probably point out I'm not associated with the fine people at Bare Bones.