I concur too - to an extent, sub-folders have uses beyond hierarchical organisation though... Tag 'power users' (for want of a better phrase) may soon find themselves wishing for sub-folders to organise some tag-collections and tidy up that sidebar - but we've been through this before: http://www.listsearch.com/Yojimbo/Thread/ index.lasso?646 and http://www.listsearch.com/Yojimbo/Message/ index.lasso?3651

;o)

Cheers,