Hello,

I've been looking for a way to create a bookmarklet in Safari that allows me
to print to pdf and tag as painlessly as the archive and tag bookmarklet.

I searched the archives and found Kenneth Kirksey's PDF script a month ago.
Excuse my stupidity but how do I go about turning that script into a
bookmarklet that I can use in Safari?

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right
direction.  I'm not familiar with javascript/blahblah script or any
programming at all.

Thanks!

-Henry Oh