On 7/5/07, Andrew Janjigian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

1. Can anyone tell me how to get the "frontmost application" script
folder to appear in the applescript menu? I tried running Apple's
setup applet, but since I already have ScriptMenu setup, it won't run.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, but if you create a "Yojimbo"
folder within an "Applications" folder within your ~/Library/Scripts
folder, its contents will only appear in the script menu when Yojimbo
is frontmost. (This works with the system script menu as well as
FastScripts, and possibly other utilities.)

3. Has anyone compiled a list of all the YJ scripts available? I know
I can search the list, but that is not the most efficient way of
locating the most up-to-date version of each script, and surely there
are some that were never discussed on it. Searching HawkWings is my
current best alternative to a list.

A few weeks ago someone said they were writing an article about all
the scripts and other goodies available for Yojimbo, but I don't what
came of it.

http://www.listsearch.com/Yojimbo/Thread/index.lasso?704

Be well,
Jim