I created a Web Archive of the following URL via Applescript:
<http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2007/08/01/dining/01appespan.1.ready.html

Viewing within Yojimbo doesn't present problems but if I choose "View in
Safari", then the images disappear. The same problem occurs if I drag the
Web Archive out of Yojimbo to the finder and open it.

What's happening?

Jacob

P.S.

On a separate note, I've also seen cases of CSS files not being included in
the web archives (which results in crappy presentation and is useless for my
purposes). I'll see if I can find an example to try to narrow down the
problem.