Alex Nonnemacher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> sez:

>I understand, however, from posing my own support issue to Mark/
>Space, that BareBones wrote the conduit that syncs Yojimbo. I don't
>know if that's true, but the support person suggested a number of
>steps and, failing those, he suggested that I contact Barebones.

[...]

That is not the case, and I believe they're sorted out on the matter now(*)
so if you're having trouble using Missing Sync, please contact Mark/Space
for assistance.

(*: if anyone from now on gets the same inaccurate info as Alex did, please
contact me directly.)

Regards,

 Patrick Woolsey
==