Here you go:

tell application "Yojimbo"
        set my_selection to the selection
        repeat with an_item in my_selection
                set my_id to id of an_item
                set my_url to "x-yojimbo-item://" & my_id
                set _comments to comments of an_item
                add tags {"iCal"} to an_item
                tell application "iCal"
                        tell calendar "WOK_Privat" -- enter name of your
calender
make new todo at end with properties {due date:current date, summary:name of an_item, url:my_url, description:_comments}
                        end tell
                end tell
        end repeat
end tell

Make a script, put in /Users/YourUserName/Library/Scripts/Application/ Yojimbo.

Have fun

W.