On Sep 28, 2007, at 7:46 AM, Ross Winn wrote:

While I understand that General discussion about new releases is
limited by various agreements, however my question is about the
current version.

Has Yojimbo been extensively tested with the various Leopard builds,
and does BB anticipate the need for a maintenance release?

Since this doesn't give any NDA info related specifically to Leopard, I can say that I've been running Yojimbo without a problem for some time on my Leopard seeds. I imagine most of the well known Mac developers are part of the seed program.

-David