Quick check of my sanity...

I did a "wipe and install" of Leopard and went through and re- installed all my applications including our favorite Yojimbo. My library was restored from .Mac exactly as expected (love it when it works, don't you?)

Issue #1
When I have the library selected and I type a search term, nothing happens. Library, Notes, Archive, etc. all ignore any search terms.

Issue #2
Typing a search term while on a tag collection works as expected. Clicking on Library, Notes, Archive, etc. doesn't clear the search term and the right pane doesn't update.

Anyone else having similar issues?

-Mike