I just wanted to pass on a hint that may be useful for those that use the Yojimbo drop dock, and would like it to appear in every Space. I seem to have this working:

1) Go into Spaces preferences.

2) Add Yojimbo to the list of assigned applications and assign it to "Every Space".

3) Using Finder, find the Yojimbo application, right-click, select "Show Package Contents", open the Contents, then the Resources folder.

4) Keep the Finder window open, go back into Spaces preferences and click the + button to add a new application to the list. Drag the Yojimbo Helper icon from the Finder window into this dialog, and click Add.

5) Assign Yojimbo Helper to "Every Space" as well.

6) Restart Yojimbo, and the drop dock should be now be available from all your Spaces (it is for me, at least!)

Gabriel