I guess that's no then!

Any suggestions on what to use as an alternative searchable place to store HTML/CSS/Javascript/PHP code?

There isn't much likelihood of us adding syntax coloring to Yojimbo: it's too specific of a problem.

If you really want to stick with Yojimbo for storage, there are a couple choices which come to mind:

"print" the page to Yojimbo from your preferred editor/viewer;
use Xcode, and copy the colored text. If you have the appropriate setting in Font & Colors, you should get styled text in your pastes, and the Quick Input window.

Otherwise, I saw a code collector app somewhere which has an incredibly similar interface to Yojimbo.

Personally, I keep all my stuff in a folder, and use BBEdit's search and disk browser to access it.