I'm looking at SyncTogether for LAN syncing of Yojimbo and wonder if
others have used it with 10.5.1 and if so, how well it works.

I've seen some older messages with problems but there have been a lot
of changes to SyncServices lately so I'm wondering if things have
gotten better.

Are there other options other than SyncTogether which don't use
Internet syncing?