Thank you Kenneth... I'll try to write this Apple script, with your help (my first Apple script ! please don't laugh !)
Claude

Le 30 nov. 07 à 17:14, Kenneth Kirksey a écrit :

I wrote the following to do the same thing with serial numbers. You should be able to modify it to do passwords. This isn't the most efficient way to do it, given that I wrote it with the Applescript knowledge I had at the time. I'd do it differnetly if I wrote it again. :) Hope that helps!