Has anyone done this before? What is the best way to do it? Password Retriever can export records as delimited data files, but when I try to import it into Yojimbo, I run into field mapping issues. Before I start migrating seven years of passwords, serial numbers, etc, from Password Retriever to Yojimbo, I wanted to check and see if anyone had any suggestions for making this a less painful task.

I'd use an AppleScript to iterate over your entries.

If you can post a couple of example lines, somebody will probably be able to help.