On Dec 5, 2007, at 4:27 PM, Patrick Gilmour wrote:

Now that Spotlight is so fast with Yojimbo (especially on 10.5), I'll be using it a lot. But if I want to do a search of Yojimbo items only is this possible?

append "kind:yojimbo item" (without the quotes) to your spotlight Search.

FYI, you can search on Yojimbo tags by using the keyword specifier. e.g.

   keyword:mytag kind:yojimbo item