I just installed the 1.5 update (even did a clean install; deleted the old database and preferences) and I'm *still* getting the PDF display error. This is driving me batty!

I can log off and log on holding down the Shift key (to disable all startup items) and the problem still occurs. Anyone got any other ideas for me to try?

Keith