If I back up my YJ data to an external drive, what do I need to save? Here are the ones I'm guessing at (wish they were all in the same place).

~/Library/Caches/Metadata/com.barebones.yojimbo
~/Library/Application Support/Yojimbo/Database.sqlite file
~/Library/Preferences/com.barebones.yojimbo.plist