On Dec 20, 2007, at 12:21 AM, Ivan Pan wrote:

I noticed the modification date of the Password record did not change when I updated the Comments field or the Name field. Is this an intended behavior? If so, how can I 'touch' the record, i.e. change the modification date?

Certain of the attributes are considered metadata, and don't affect the (content) modification date. Comments is on such attribute.

Changing one of the other attributes of the item (account, for example) will bump the modification date.

Jim