On 12/21/07, Rob Pluta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Agreed that it's not a Yojimbo issue per se. The issue is a Sync
> Services issue and Apple needs to get this right. Wait, let me call
> Steve now:-)
>
> You think you have problems with .mac? Try syncing a BlackBerry...

Yes, I tried syncing a Palm for a long time and it never worked right.

The difference here is that the Yojimbo is freakin' huge.  Trying to
sync that and having it fail is slow & painful.

Maybe 10.5.2 will do what that last dozen updates have failed to do
and make dot-Mac/sync services work better.

A LAN sync for Yojimbo would make this a very merry Christmas...

TjL