On 24 déc. 2007, at 7:51, C Michael Jones wrote:

I use multiple computers and have found the best solution to having all my data available is to carry a portable external drive which contains all this data. Can the Yojimbo data file be stored on an external drive instead of the Library folder on the drive containing the operating system?

I haven't tried it myself, but I gues a symlink could do the trick…

Corentin